2020 Holiday Shipping
COVID-19: We are open to receive and analyze your test kits. Click here for more information.
- Avoid testing until February 2021 if possible; this will allow for the holiday shipping season to end (including the return shipping season in January). After this time, we expect shipping delays will decrease due to lower shipping volume.
- Use an expedited shipping method with tracking. USPS is the least reliable carrier currently; FedEx and UPS are more reliable.
- USPS First Class in particular is strongly discouraged, as this is the slowest and least reliable form of shipping.
- Use a guaranteed FedEx shipping label purchased from Alpha Energy Labs (one may already be included in your test).
- Please understand this is a replacement guarantee: labels purchased through us rarely encounter delays, but we cannot ensure your package arrives in time as we are not a shipping company. Our guarantee is to replace your test and shipping label if your test is invalid due to shipping problems.
- If you are purchasing radon tests, please allow additional time for your order to be delivered. We will ship your order promptly but cannot control shipping delays.
If you have additional questions about shipping or about your kit, please view our Freqently Asked Questions section.