COVID-19 Update: We’re Open!
UPDATED 6/11 at 10:39 AM Central Time
Dallas County has issued a mandatory “Shelter in Place” order, effective 4/30. Alpha Energy Laboratories is considered an Essential Business and has enacted safety protocols in compliance with this order. We remain open and ready to accept your order and analyze your test kits.
We will update this page with any new information.
Our laboratory is operational and analysis times have returned to normal.
- Customer service is working in-office and is available to assist customers via email. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have enacted safety protocols allowing us to continue lab operations.
- Lab analysis times have returned to normal
- Lab Rush Analysis and Pro Express tests will be completed no later than the next business day after receipt.
- Standard (non-rush) tests will be completed approximately 3-5 business days after receipt.
If you have already begun your radon test, you should complete the test and ship it to the lab. This will ensure your test will be valid and can be completed once normal operations resume.
If you have not yet started your radon test, you may start your test or you can choose to wait. Shipping companies are very busy right now and shipping delays are possible, however, all shipping related issues are covered by our replacement policy: we’ll replace your test kit if anything goes wrong in transit.
Our manufacturing and order fulfillment is fully operational, with normal lead times.
- We have substantial inventory of product and do not expect any issues.
- Custom orders will take 1 week or less to manufacture and ship
- If you or your business need assistance, please reach out to us and let us know what we can do to help. We are committed to doing anything we can to help, while abiding by Dallas County Law and keeping our employees safe.
Local Clients/Test Kit Drop Offs
Local clients can drop off kits or pick up orders without an appointment. Please notify us if you need to order kits before arriving. Instructions are posted on the door.
We value your business and thank you for your patience during these difficult times. If there is anything we can do to help, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know what we can do.